Translate

27 febbraio 2009

Nuova canzone pubblicata!

Ciao ragazzi,
oggi ho pubblicato la mia ultima canzone. E' in lingua inglese è si chiama "The mission". In questo brano ho voluto sottolineare il valore della famiglia e della fratellanza tra le persone, che oggigiorno perdiamo troppo spesso di vista. Si pensa sempre più a ciò che è materiale e ci si lascia guidare troppo dal Dio Denaro. Le cose importanti sono più vicine a noi di quanto non ce ne immaginiamo, ma siamo troppo distratti e presi da altro per accorgercene. La "missione" è rispettare gli altri e ciò che è veramente importante nella vita. Lasciamo da parte il superfluo.

Hi guys,
I published my last song, today. It's in english and the title is "The mission". I wanted to underline the importance of family and brothership. Nowadays, we often think about material things, following the dangerous "Money God". The important things are closer than we can expect. Maybe we are inattentive or what?
The "mission" is respecting others and what is really important in life.
Just leave the pointless aside.



Testo / Lyrics


The mission

by Cristiano Luchini


People don't respect each other
someone kills for money his brother
guy believes he can walk alone
he cried when his father had gone

we keep making mystakes
while our mother prepares the cakes
kid eats pop corn watching tv
while his mother works for few money

No no there's no respect
no no we don't think before to act


I feel so tired

yes i must respect my brother
yes i must respect the others
yes I should hold out my hand

this is my mission

I saw you cried

yes you must respect your brother
yes you must respect the others
yes you should hold out your hand

this is your mission

I see an old woman crying
she thinks about their lost sons
they visit her just to take money
she feels useless like a torn

The money god, we just follow him
and we forget dreams in a closet
and when we think : what is important in life?
we start crying like a little child

No no there's no respect
no no we don't think before to act

I feel so tired

yes i must respect my brother
yes i must respect the others
yes I should hold out my hand

this is my mission

I saw you cried

yes you must respect your brother
yes you must respect the others
yes you should hold out your hand

this is your mission

Even if it was just a little help from others,
you should return the favor with all you can,
when others are in need.

I feel so tired

yes i must respect my brother
yes i must respect the others
yes I should hold out my hand

this is my mission

I saw you cried

yes you must respect your brother
yes you must respect the others
yes you should hold out your hand

this is your mission

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.